BVI OFFSHORE COMPANY SETUP
OFFSHORE: British Virgin Islands (BVI)
By choosing CREATIVE ZONE as your registered agents, we will provide you with use of a prestigious address in Dubai’s premier business district, located in the shadow of Burj Khalifa, for your correspondence, business cards and where you will be able to make use of the impressive meeting rooms and work facilities.
The benefits of setting up an British Virgin Islands Offshore company with us include:
- Low Startup Cost - your initial outlay to form your new offshore company is just AED 8,750 (USD 2,435).
- Prestigious Dubai address - By choosing CREATIVE ZONE to register your BVI Company, we can provide you with the use of a prestigious address in Dubai’s premier business district, located in the shadow of Burj Khalifa, for your correspondence, business cards and where you will be able to make use of the impressive meeting rooms and work area facilities.
- Speedy Incorporation Process - All Company Incorporation Documents are issued within 12 working days.
- 100% Tax Free - The offshore company is tax-free and incurs no corporation, capital gains, income or wealth tax.
- Globally Respected Jurisdiction - The BVI is the world’s leading and most popular offshore centre registering more companies per year than any other offshore jurisdiction - since 2004 some 750,000 companies have been registered in the BVI. Furthermore the jurisdiction appears on the OECD “white list” reflecting its stable political environment and high level of regulatory and compliance standards.
- Confidentiality - the BVI regime provides parties a high degree of commercial confidentiality. The register of directors and shareholders are not publicly available and there is no requirement to publicly file accounts.
- Flexible Share Structure - The capital structure is very simple and flexible. Whilst the default number of shares available and issued under a BVI company is 50,000 issued at a par value of $1, shareholders are permitted to issue a specific lesser or higher number of shares if they so choose. The flexible share structure makes a BVI company the ideal vehicle for a holding company given its ease of adding and removing shareholders as well as the ability to issue different classes of shares.
- Succession Planning - in order to protect yourself against forced heirship and distribution of assets, which is customary under Sharia Law, it is advisable to have your UAE assets beneficially owned by a BVI company.
- Favorable Legal Framework - the BVI is a common law jurisdiction and has a familiar and established legal system based on English common law, offering shareholders a stable and certain legal framework.
Day 1 - Submit application forms and make payment.
When do I get my dedicated phone number and address?
Day 3 - Your dedicated phone number is activated and the details are provided to you directly by myOffice Business Center along with details of your address.
When do I need to sign documents for the Registrar pertaining to my company incorporation?
Day 3 - Consent to Act and Inaugural minutes will be ready for your signature and sent to you via email to sign and submit these documents back to CREATIVE ZONE in original.
Day 6 - Share Certificate/s will be ready for your signature and sent to you via email to sign and submit these documents back to CREATIVE ZONE in original.
When do I receive my original company documents?
Day 7 - Original Company Incorporation Documents are issued, and emailed to client. The original documents are couriered to CREATIVE ZONE from the registrar in the BVI.
Day 12 - Original Certificate of Incorporation, Share Certificate, Memorandum and Articles of Association and company stamp are ready for collection at CREATIVE ZONE
||2 Monthly Installments each
||Total on Installment
||AED 6,750 (USD 1,875)
||AED 10,250 (USD 2,850)
NB - all above costs are calculated on the basis that not more than 50,000 shares will be issued under the new BVI Company; if you are looking to issue more than 50,000 shares an additional charge of AED 6,000 (USD 1,665) will be applicable each year.
- Incorporation fees includes four share certificates and any additional share certificate will be charged at AED 750 (USD 210)